As a Cheltenham Estate Agents - we have built www.cookresidential.co.uk to inform you of our houses for sale in Cheltenham, apartments for sale in Cheltenham, highlight why you should choose us to market your property, updates to our services, provide you with useful contacts and information that will speed up your buying or selling process and advise you of local and UK property news, market trends, news and events around Cheltenham & Gloucestershire.
HOW we collect your data
Contact details are obtained when you submit an enquiry or register your details with us directly or via a third party company that we advertise on (such as Rightmove/Zoopla/Facebook). This is normally recorded via a website enquiry form, telephone conversation, email, postal enquiry. We treat your data with care and ensure we protect it whether that be on a paper file or electronically.
WHAT information we collect
When registering on our website we will collect your name, email address and contact number as well as any further details such as your address and information about what you would like from a property or details about a property you wish to buy/sell. Your opt in marketing preferences will be recorded and freely available to you to amend at any time.
WHY we collect your information
When you register with us we collect your personal details to enable us to personalise our service to you. Your information is used for the following:
- To tailor our services to your individual needs so we can match out properties that are ideal for your requirements.
- For security measures, as an employer we have an obligation to our employees to ensure their safety when accompanying appointments. We also have a duty of care to our clients to verify the identity of prospective buyers that enquire about their property.
- It informs us of your property search criteria and your personal needs which allows our team to develop our knowledge of you, your property or your property search requirements.
- To improve our estate agency services based on your feedback and post service customer survey calls/emails.
- For property related news and services such as finance options, removals, conveyancing for example.
- To update you about Cook Residential news, events, open days, competitions.
HOW we protect your personal details
Cook Residential operates a range of secure procedures and measures to ensure that your personal information is not accessed by others.
HOW we store and share your data
Your information will only be saved within Cook Residential's contact database. If you would like to be removed from our database then you can do so at any time by calling 01242 500259 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can update your preferences by clicking manage preferences at the bottom of an email you may have received from Cook Residential.
As a company we do not sell or provide your information to parties without your consent to do so. For example, if you would like to buy one of our properties but require a mortgage we are able to refer your details over to an independent mortgage advisor to contact you directly about this service.
We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information for certain prescribed periods to fulfil our statutory obligations. Outside of specific statutory obligations, we will hold your personal data on our systems for no longer than necessary.
Cook Residential Limited Trading as ‘Cook Residential’
(Company Number 08099437)
Business Registered Address - Unit 7 Malvern View Business Park, Stella Way, Cheltenham GL52 7DQ.
Business Office Address - 4 Tebbit Mews, Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham GL52 2NF
We own the website domain www.cookresidential.co.uk.
Cook Residential are a licensed data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our Registration Number is Z3227795.
Contact email@example.com or call us on 01242 500259.